CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK6 Gen 3 Jetta GLI and Gen 3 Jetta 1.8TSI. The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves reduce performance, and cause bad fuel mileage. Keep your MK6 Gen 3 Jetta clean, running smoothly, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined from a single block of T6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- 10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Stainless Hardware
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
- 2013.5+ MK6 Gen 3 Jetta GLI 2.0T with Black Engine Cover
- 2013.5+ MK6 Gen 3 Jetta 1.8TSI with Black Engine Cover
All installation hardware is included.
NOTE: Check your engine mount bolt, it must have a stud for catch can to be mounted to. If you have a flat bolt, you must purchase this double-ended stud: N91029602
Check out a video showing one of the catch cans being emptied.