Designed by a joint engineering staff from Germany and the USA, the S1 coilover is built for the enthusiast that is looking for an ideal balance of ride quality and performance.
In the front the S1 coilover for the MK2, MK3 VW/Audi Group platform features 400 lb/inch spring rate matched to a twin tube low pressure gas damper mounted in a heavy gold zinc plated threaded coilover housing that provides not only great handling, but also exceptional corrosion resistance.
The rear features a 285 lb/inch coil spring and helper spring matched with a specially tuned sport damper mounted inside the rear version of the high quality heavy gold zinc plated threaded coilover housing.
- Front & Rear 45-85mm (1.8-3.4") Lowering Range
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings
- 400lbs Front Spring Rate (VR6 rating)
- 285lbs Rear Spring Rate
- Slotted Front Spindle Mount for camber adjustment
- Silver spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- 3 year Limited Warranty
Volkswagen Cabrio MK3 (1993-1999) All Models
Volkswagen Corrado (1990-1995) All Models
Volkswagen Golf/GTI MK2 & MK3 (1985-1999) All Models
Volkswagen Jetta MK2 & MK3 (1985-1999) All Models
Volkswagen Passat B3 (1990-1993) All Models
Volkswagen Passat B4 (1993-1998) All Models